Cooking Class in San Miniato
Discover the culinary heritage of Tuscany at a classic Tuscan country estate in historic San Miniato.
A NOTE ABOUT DRIVING TIMES
San Miniato is only 45 minutes from Livorno.
Get your hands in the dough to prepare a meal customized to the interests and tastes of your group, or just watch and learn if you prefer. After the meal is prepared (typically 3 courses) you’ll sit down to enjoy it with your chef and host.
Before the cooking lesson we’ll visit San Miniato, a small but interesting place in Tuscany with loads of history.
DURATION: 9 hrs
OTHER COSTS & NOTES
These cooking class rates are valid if you pay in cash, and reflect 10% off the full rates that apply when paying by card or Paypal.
- Private cooking class in San Miniato
- 1 person, 250 Euro
- 2 persons, 125 Euro per person
- 3 persons, 100 Euro per person
- 4-8 persons, 80 Euro per person
look for other excursions from Livorno
Otherwise you can search:ALPHABETICALLY BY PORT
BY AREA OF INTEREST
BY GEOGRAPHIC AREA
- Chianti Winery Tour & Tasting
- Chianti’s Charming Villages
- Cinque Terre
- Cinque Terre & Pisa
- Cooking Class in Chianti
- Cooking Class in San Miniato
- Easy Cinque Terre
- Florence & Lucca
- Florence & Pisa
- Florence & Pisa plus a taste of Chianti
- Florence & San Gimignano
- Florence & The Mall
- Florence for Kids & Pisa
- Lucca & Pisa (7 hrs)
- Lucca & Pisa + winery in Montecarlo
- Lucca & San Gimignano or Volterra + optional winery
- Lucca half day (4 hrs)
- Pisa half day (4 hrs)
- San Gimignano & Siena
- San Gimignano & Volterra + optional winery
- Volterra (5-7 hrs)
- Volterra & Pisa + optional winery
- Volterra, Bolgheri & the Super Tuscan wine region