day tours in Florence (walking tours with a private guide)
Choose from our signature walking tours of Florence or create your own!
Our Classic Highlights of Florence itinerary lasts 3 hours and covers all the main sights. We also offer special kid-friendly tours and agendas that focus on certain themes, such as Michelangelo.
We also offer day trips from Florence with a private driver to a vast number of places in Tuscany, Liguria and beyond.
LOCAL STAFF, EXCLUSIVE SERVICE
All our tours are tours by locals. Our guides know Florence inside and out, because Florence is home. Our walking tours of Florence are private, so you’ll get both a local’s perspective and the VIP treatment.
All tours are private and customizable. If you don’t see what you’re looking for in the list below we’ll work with you to create or tweak a tour.
We can arrange pre-booked tickets to the popular galleries so that you don’t waste precious time standing in line. At the Accademia and Uffizi it’s absolutely necessary to have a reservation. We charge a nominal fee for this, far less than any online ticket service.
We’ll pick you up from your Florence lodgings or arrange a convenient meeting point (in the event that meeting you at your lodgings would burn up too much of your touring time).
- Classic Highlights of Florence, 3 hrs
- Florence for Kids, 3 hrs
- Florence for Kids with Accademia gallery, 4 hrs
- Walk in Michelangelo’s Footsteps, 4 hrs
- Florence Immersion (classic highlights + Accademia and Uffizi galleries), 4.5 hrs
Tour details coming soon! For now please contact us for rates and more info.
OTHER SERVICES: TRANSFER + SIGHTSEEING STOPS
If you need a transfer to or from Rome, Venice, Milan or other distant location we can create a “glorified” transfer that includes some sightseeing stopovers along the way. It’s a nice way to break up the trip and get a better value for your money. As these services are not standard please contact us for a rate.
IMPORTANT NOTES: walking tours with a private guide in Florence
- CHURCH DRESS CODE
Proper attire is required to enter churches (bare shoulders must be covered and shorts/skirts must come down to your knees).
Otherwise you can search:ALPHABETICALLY BY PORT
BY AREA OF INTEREST
BY GEOGRAPHIC AREA
- Cinque Terre & Pisa from La Spezia
- Cinque Terre from La Spezia
- Cool Castles & Awesome Art (a family-friendly alternative to Cinque Terre) from La Spezia
- Easy Cinque Terre from La Spezia
- Florence & Pisa from La Spezia
- Lucca & Pisa
- Lucca & Pisa + winery in Montecarlo from La Spezia
- Lucca, Pisa & the Grotta del Vento
- Portofino & Portovenere from La Spezia
- Authentic Tuscany (countryside, villages, artisan cheese & pasta)
- Chianti Winery Tour & Tasting
- Chianti’s Charming Villages
- Cinque Terre & Pisa from Livorno
- Cinque Terre from Livorno
- Cooking Class in Tuscany
- Cool Castles & Awesome Art (a family-friendly alternative to Cinque Terre) from Livorno
- Easy Cinque Terre from Livorno
- Florence & Lucca
- Florence & Pisa from Livorno
- Florence & Pisa plus a taste of Chianti
- Florence & San Gimignano
- Florence & The Mall
- Florence for Kids & Pisa
- Lucca & Pisa (7 hrs)
- Lucca & Pisa + winery in Montecarlo from Livorno
- Lucca & San Gimignano or Volterra + optional winery
- Lucca half day (4 hrs)
- Pisa half day (4 hrs)
- San Gimignano & Volterra + optional winery
- San Gimignano, Siena & Monteriggioni Castle
- Volterra (5-7 hrs)
- Volterra & Pisa + optional winery
- Volterra, Bolgheri & the Super Tuscan wine region