day trips from Florence to places in Tuscany and beyond
Looking for a private driver to take you around Tuscany? Our car & driver service is the most efficient way to go on day trips from Florence.
It’s also way less stressful than renting a car, far more enjoyable that being on a big bus tour, and pretty much imperative if you want to go wine tasting!
▶︎ Staying in Florence and don’t need a driver? We also offer walking tours in Florence with a private guide.
OUR FLORENCE-BASED STAFF
All our tours are tours by locals. Florence is home to our Florence-based staff. Our drivers and guides know the territory, and you’ll get a local’s perspective mixed with the VIP treatment.
Our fleet is comprised of minivans that hold up to 8 passengers, as well as Mercedes sedans. All vehicles are late-model, well-maintained, legally licensed and insured to the maximum level.
All day trips from Florence are private and customizable. If you don’t see what you’re looking for in the list below we’ll work with you to create or tweak a tour.
PICK-UP & DROP-OFF
We’ll pick you up from your Florence (or vicinity) lodgings. Drop-off can be back at your lodgings or another point of your choosing (train station, airport, or another destination).
The list below represents the most-requested tour combinations but remember it’s only a starting point!
- Chianti & San Gimignano (8 hrs)
- Cinque Terre & Pisa (11 hrs)
- Cinque Terre (10 hrs)
- Lucca & Pisa (8 hrs)
- Montepulciano & Cortona (8 hrs)
- Montepulciano, Montalcino & Pienza (8 hrs)
- Pisa half day (4 hrs)
- San Gimignano & Siena (8 hrs)
- San Gimignano & Montepulciano (8 hrs)
Tour details coming soon! For now please contact us for rates and more info.
TRANSFER + SIGHTSEEING STOPS
If you need a transfer to or from Rome, Venice, Milan or other distant location we can create a “glorified” transfer that includes some sightseeing stopovers along the way. It’s a nice way to break up the trip and get a better value for your money. As these services are not standard please contact us for a rate.
Otherwise you can search:ALPHABETICALLY BY PORT
BY AREA OF INTEREST
BY GEOGRAPHIC AREA
- Cinque Terre & Pisa from La Spezia
- Cinque Terre from La Spezia
- Cool Castles & Awesome Art (a family-friendly alternative to Cinque Terre) from La Spezia
- Easy Cinque Terre from La Spezia
- Florence & Pisa from La Spezia
- Lucca & Pisa
- Lucca & Pisa + winery in Montecarlo from La Spezia
- Lucca, Pisa & the Grotta del Vento
- Portofino & Portovenere from La Spezia
- Authentic Tuscany (countryside, villages, artisan cheese & pasta)
- Chianti Winery Tour & Tasting
- Chianti’s Charming Villages
- Cinque Terre & Pisa from Livorno
- Cinque Terre from Livorno
- Cooking Class in Tuscany
- Cool Castles & Awesome Art (a family-friendly alternative to Cinque Terre) from Livorno
- Easy Cinque Terre from Livorno
- Florence & Lucca
- Florence & Pisa from Livorno
- Florence & Pisa plus a taste of Chianti
- Florence & San Gimignano
- Florence & The Mall
- Florence for Kids & Pisa
- Lucca & Pisa (7 hrs)
- Lucca & Pisa + winery in Montecarlo from Livorno
- Lucca & San Gimignano or Volterra + optional winery
- Lucca half day (4 hrs)
- Pisa half day (4 hrs)
- San Gimignano & Volterra + optional winery
- San Gimignano, Siena & Monteriggioni Castle
- Volterra (5-7 hrs)
- Volterra & Pisa + optional winery
- Volterra, Bolgheri & the Super Tuscan wine region