Florence & The Mall
Shop til you drop then spend a couple of hours enjoying the highlights of Florence.
A NOTE ABOUT DRIVING TIMES
About 3.5 hours.
The Mall Outlet Centre is situated 45 minutes south of Florence, in the green hills of Tuscany. Here you can buy high end fashion brands at discounts of 30-70%. Stores include such famous names as Armani, Gucci, Valentino and Yves Saint Laurent.
If you have energy left (or simply want a more balanced tour day), we can head to Florence for a brief visit, enough to see the major sights and perhaps take some beautiful, panoramic shots of the city from up high in Piazzale Michelangelo.
Choose from the following highlights of Florence:
- Piazzale Michelangelo (photo stop for panoramic shots of the city)
- Santa Croce (when possible)
- Piazza del Duomo (cathedral, baptistery, bell tower)
- Piazza della Signoria, Palazzo Vecchio
- Porcellino Market, Ponte Vecchio
A note about galleries in Florence: Because time is limited in Florence it’s a bit of a squeeze to include the Accademia gallery. There really is not time for the Uffizi.
DURATION: 9 hrs
OTHER COSTS & NOTES
The following rates for optional items that we book for you are valid if you pay in cash, and reflect 10% off the full rates that apply when paying by card or Paypal.
- FLORENCE OTHER COSTS
- Classic highlights of Florence, 3 hours, 195 Euro
- Florence for Kids walking tour, 3 hours, 195 Euro
- Florence for Kids walking tour, 4 hours (required if you want to go into the Accademia gallery with the guide), 260 Euro
- Accademia gallery (closed MONDAYS) 20 Euro per adult, 4 Euro for youths age 6-17, children under 6 free
- Uffizi gallery (closed MONDAYS) 28 Euro per adult, 4 Euro for youths age 6-17, children under 6 free
- All-inclusive tickets for cathedral/cupola climb/baptistery/belltower climb and the Museo dell'Opera del Duomo (closed the FIRST TUESDAY of every month), 22 Euro pp for those over the age of 11, 5 Euro for children age 6-11, children under 6 free
Groups of 7 or more persons with a guide require headsets, 4 Euro per person
The price of pre-booked tickets is subject to change (due to increases implemented by the issuing organization and not having to do with us).
- CHURCH DRESS CODE
Proper attire is required to enter churches (bare shoulders must be covered and shorts/skirts must come down to your knees).
look for other excursions from Livorno
Otherwise you can search:ALPHABETICALLY BY PORT
BY AREA OF INTEREST
BY GEOGRAPHIC AREA
- Authentic Tuscany (countryside, villages, artisan cheese & pasta)
- Chianti Winery Tour & Tasting
- Chianti’s Charming Villages
- Cinque Terre
- Cinque Terre & Pisa
- Cooking Class in Tuscany
- Cool Castles & Awesome Art (a family-friendly alternative to Cinque Terre)
- Easy Cinque Terre
- Florence & Lucca
- Florence & Pisa
- Florence & Pisa plus a taste of Chianti
- Florence & San Gimignano
- Florence & The Mall
- Florence for Kids & Pisa
- Lucca & Pisa (7 hrs)
- Lucca & Pisa + winery in Montecarlo
- Lucca & San Gimignano or Volterra + optional winery
- Lucca half day (4 hrs)
- Pisa half day (4 hrs)
- San Gimignano & Siena
- San Gimignano & Volterra + optional winery
- Volterra (5-7 hrs)
- Volterra & Pisa + optional winery
- Volterra, Bolgheri & the Super Tuscan wine region