Pisa half day (4 hrs)
A great idea for a short service with minimal driving.
A NOTE ABOUT DRIVING TIMES
About as brief as it gets! Livorno-Pisa, 25 min.
There’s so much more to Pisa than the Leaning Tower! Discover the charming piazzas, historic buildings, and points of interest such as Keith Haring’s mural on the side of a church. Stop in Borgo Stretto for a coffee and pastry at Pasticceria Salza, do some shopping, browse the farmer’s market or take a stroll through the expansive botanical gardens, one of the oldest in Italy. We’ll even show you the other leaning tower of Pisa!
Being a 4-hour service we have a fair bit of flexibility with regard to the start time. We recommend 8:30 or 9:00.
Remember to bring your camera and imagination for those creative shot of your group “holding up” the Leaning Tower.
- The Tower climb is OPTIONAL for an additional fee and must be pre-booked. Children under 8 not permitted to climb.
- If you’d like to enter the baptistery (acoustics demonstration on the hour and half hour) or campo santo, tickets should be booked in advance.
- The Pisa cathedral does not open til 10am. Frankly we don’t recommend going inside but if it’s imperative you should let us know in advance. Note that with some excursions it might not be possible to modify the schedule to accommodate this.
DURATION: up to 4 hrs
OTHER COSTS & NOTES
The following rates for optional items that we book for you are valid if you pay in cash, and reflect 10% off the full rates that apply when paying by card or Paypal.
- PISA OTHER COSTS
- Leaning Tower of Pisa (open daily), 22 Euro per person
Children under the age of 8 are not permitted to climb the Leaning Tower. The price of pre-booked tickets is subject to change (due to increases implemented by the issuing organization and not having to do with us).
- CHURCH DRESS CODE
Proper attire is required to enter churches (bare shoulders must be covered and shorts/skirts must come down to your knees).
look for other excursions from Livorno
Otherwise you can search:ALPHABETICALLY BY PORT
BY AREA OF INTEREST
BY GEOGRAPHIC AREA
- Chianti Winery Tour & Tasting
- Chianti’s Charming Villages
- Cinque Terre
- Cinque Terre & Pisa
- Cooking Class in Chianti
- Cooking Class in San Miniato
- Easy Cinque Terre
- Florence & Lucca
- Florence & Pisa
- Florence & Pisa plus a taste of Chianti
- Florence & San Gimignano
- Florence & The Mall
- Florence for Kids & Pisa
- Lucca & Pisa (7 hrs)
- Lucca & Pisa + winery in Montecarlo
- Lucca & San Gimignano or Volterra + optional winery
- Lucca half day (4 hrs)
- Pisa half day (4 hrs)
- San Gimignano & Siena
- San Gimignano & Volterra + optional winery
- Volterra (5-7 hrs)
- Volterra & Pisa + optional winery
- Volterra, Bolgheri & the Super Tuscan wine region