4-hr walking tour: Medieval Barcelona (Gothic Quarter)
The Gothic Quarter is oldest part of the city, perfect for architecture and history buffs.
In Barcelona’s beautiful Old Town magnificent gothic churches stand in contrast to the modern hustle and bustle along the Ramblas, and the Medieval forms a framework for the vibrant, modern city.
Our private walking tour includes: Barcelona’s Cathedral, the Gothic District (Pl. St Jaume, Pl. del Rei, Pl. Felipe Neri, the Roman walls remains, the “Call” Jewish district), the famous Ramblas, Santa Maria del Mar gothic church, and the Born district with its trendy shops and restaurants.
Optional: Picasso Museum.
DURATION: 4 hrs
OTHER COSTS & NOTES
OPTIONAL PICASSO MUSEUM
- 12 Euros pp (over 65, 7 Euro pp; university students under 25 with ID and children under 18 enter free of charge), paid directly to the admissions desk.
Otherwise you can search:ALPHABETICALLY BY PORT
BY AREA OF INTEREST
BY GEOGRAPHIC AREA
- Authentic Tuscany (countryside, villages, artisan cheese & pasta)
- Chianti Winery Tour & Tasting
- Chianti’s Charming Villages
- Cinque Terre
- Cinque Terre & Pisa
- Cooking Class in Tuscany
- Cool Castles & Awesome Art (a family-friendly alternative to Cinque Terre)
- Easy Cinque Terre
- Florence & Lucca
- Florence & Pisa
- Florence & Pisa plus a taste of Chianti
- Florence & San Gimignano
- Florence & The Mall
- Florence for Kids & Pisa
- Lucca & Pisa (7 hrs)
- Lucca & Pisa + winery in Montecarlo
- Lucca & San Gimignano or Volterra + optional winery
- Lucca half day (4 hrs)
- Pisa half day (4 hrs)
- San Gimignano & Siena
- San Gimignano & Volterra + optional winery
- Volterra (5-7 hrs)
- Volterra & Pisa + optional winery
- Volterra, Bolgheri & the Super Tuscan wine region