Experience fascinating Venice in a private 2-hour walking tour of your choosing.
As you stroll the charming canals and streets we will share the history of this unique place. We’ll show you the most picturesque areas as well as the classic highlights (and perhaps some hidden treasures). In Venice every street has its own character and its own story; enjoy them as you can only do in the company of your own Venetian guide.
Choose from the following itineraries:
- Piazza San Marco Immersion: tour the inside of Basilica San Marco (45 min; not open to the public on Sundays) and the Doge’s Palace (1 hour), cross the Bridge of Sighs and visit the new prisons
- Basilicas & Bridges: tour the inside of Basilica San Marco (40 min) and Ponte Rialto
- Hidden Treasures: Basilica San Marco and the Doge’s Palace from the exterior, the Castello district, Ponte Rialto
We can also create a custom itinerary to your specifications.
Being only a 2-hour service the start time is flexible. As the pickup and dropoff points are in central locations within Venice the service also is suitable pre- and post-cruise (or if you are not on a cruise at all).
DURATION: 2 hrs
OTHER COSTS & NOTES
The following rates for optional items that we book for you are valid if you pay in cash, and reflect 10% off the full rates that apply when paying by card or Paypal.
- Venice Other Costs
- Reserved entry time for Basilica San Marco (if applicable), 5 Euro pp
- Pre-purchased (non-refundable) tickets for the Doge's Palace (if applicable), 25 Euro pp for those over age 15, 17 Euro pp for youths age 6-14
- Additional hours with the guide: 85 Euro per hour with 1-4 pax, 90 Euro per hour with 5-8 pax
- Optional photographer, 120 Euro per hour (includes post-production and delivery of CD)
- Supplement to have us fetch you from the ship with a private escort and water taxi, 180 Euro for 1-6 pax, 200 Euro for 7-8 pax
- Important Things to Note
- This service does not include a return to the ship as people generally like to spend additional time exploring Venice after their time with the guide. Your guide will explain the methods available to get back to the ship.
Otherwise you can search:ALPHABETICALLY BY PORT
BY AREA OF INTEREST
BY GEOGRAPHIC AREA
- Chianti Winery Tour & Tasting
- Chianti’s Charming Villages
- Cinque Terre
- Cinque Terre & Pisa
- Cooking Class in Tuscany
- Easy Cinque Terre
- Florence & Lucca
- Florence & Pisa
- Florence & Pisa plus a taste of Chianti
- Florence & San Gimignano
- Florence & The Mall
- Florence for Kids & Pisa
- Lucca & Pisa (7 hrs)
- Lucca & Pisa + winery in Montecarlo
- Lucca & San Gimignano or Volterra + optional winery
- Lucca half day (4 hrs)
- Pisa half day (4 hrs)
- San Gimignano & Siena
- San Gimignano & Volterra + optional winery
- Volterra (5-7 hrs)
- Volterra & Pisa + optional winery
- Volterra, Bolgheri & the Super Tuscan wine region