A entire day with a private guide to enjoy the splendor of Capri.
A NOTE ABOUT TRAVEL TIMES
Hydrofoil Naples-Capri, 50 minutes.
The island of Capri is best enjoyed by dedicating a whole day to it with a private guide, taking the ferry directly from Naples. The itinerary can include the most popular highlights or we can customize the agenda to suit you.
We understand that dealing with the ferries, including getting to the ferry terminal from your cruise ship, can be a bit daunting, so we’ll arrange for your guide to meet you right at your ship and accompany you to Capri on the ferry.
You will visit Capri on foot with the guide. (Note that any necessary transportation will be by public means, and an out of pocket expense).
The standard highlights include:
- Mount Solaro
- Villa San Michele
- Church of San Michele
- The blue grotto (sea conditions permitting)
- Piazzetta di Capri
- Giardini di Augusto
- Villa Jovis
You can choose to have the guide accompany you back to Naples on the ferry or you can come back on your own, which will enable you to have more time with the guide on the island.
DURATION: 8.5 hrs
OTHER COSTS & NOTES
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
- The Naples-Capri hydrofoil costs about 40 Euro per person (there and back), paid on the spot at the ferry terminal
- CHURCH DRESS CODE
Proper attire is required to enter churches (bare shoulders must be covered and shorts/skirts must come down to your knees).
look for other excursions from Naples or Sorrento
Otherwise you can search:ALPHABETICALLY BY PORT
BY AREA OF INTEREST
BY GEOGRAPHIC AREA
- Cinque Terre & Pisa from La Spezia
- Cinque Terre from La Spezia
- Cool Castles & Awesome Art (a family-friendly alternative to Cinque Terre) from La Spezia
- Easy Cinque Terre from La Spezia
- Florence & Pisa from La Spezia
- Lucca & Pisa
- Lucca & Pisa + winery in Montecarlo from La Spezia
- Lucca, Pisa & the Grotta del Vento
- Portofino & Portovenere from La Spezia
- Authentic Tuscany (countryside, villages, artisan cheese & pasta)
- Chianti Winery Tour & Tasting
- Chianti’s Charming Villages
- Cinque Terre & Pisa from Livorno
- Cinque Terre from Livorno
- Cooking Class in Tuscany
- Cool Castles & Awesome Art (a family-friendly alternative to Cinque Terre) from Livorno
- Easy Cinque Terre from Livorno
- Florence & Lucca
- Florence & Pisa from Livorno
- Florence & Pisa plus a taste of Chianti
- Florence & San Gimignano
- Florence & The Mall
- Florence for Kids & Pisa
- Lucca & Pisa (7 hrs)
- Lucca & Pisa + winery in Montecarlo from Livorno
- Lucca & San Gimignano or Volterra + optional winery
- Lucca half day (4 hrs)
- Pisa half day (4 hrs)
- San Gimignano & Volterra + optional winery
- San Gimignano, Siena & Monteriggioni Castle
- Volterra (5-7 hrs)
- Volterra & Pisa + optional winery
- Volterra, Bolgheri & the Super Tuscan wine region