Best of the glittery present and the modest past.
A NOTE ABOUT DRIVING TIMES
Without traffic about 2.5 hours. Not available in July and August as traffic renders the service impossible.
Famous today as a sophisticated destination for the jet-setting crowd, St. Tropez was as a fishing village until the 20th century. We can still appreciate its former self in the charm of its narrow streets, so pleasant to stroll as we discover Medieval points of interest.
On the way back to port we’ll take the panoramic road through the Maures hills and 5,000 acres of chestnut forests.
DURATION: 8 hrs
look for other excursions from Toulon
Otherwise you can search:ALPHABETICALLY BY PORT
BY AREA OF INTEREST
BY GEOGRAPHIC AREA
- Chianti Winery Tour & Tasting
- Chianti’s Charming Villages
- Cinque Terre
- Cinque Terre & Pisa
- Cooking Class in Tuscany
- Cool Castles & Awesome Art (a family-friendly alternative to Cinque Terre)
- Easy Cinque Terre
- Florence & Lucca
- Florence & Pisa
- Florence & Pisa plus a taste of Chianti
- Florence & San Gimignano
- Florence & The Mall
- Florence for Kids & Pisa
- Lucca & Pisa (7 hrs)
- Lucca & Pisa + winery in Montecarlo
- Lucca & San Gimignano or Volterra + optional winery
- Lucca half day (4 hrs)
- Pisa half day (4 hrs)
- San Gimignano & Siena
- San Gimignano & Volterra + optional winery
- Volterra (5-7 hrs)
- Volterra & Pisa + optional winery
- Volterra, Bolgheri & the Super Tuscan wine region