Focus on Gaudì (4hrs)
With car, driver and your own personal guide, this is the easiest way to see the most important of Gaudì’s works.
Our classic itinerary that focuses on Gaudì includes:
- Sagrada Familia (going inside)
- Gaudì buildings on the Paseo de Gracia (from the outside)
- Palau Guell or Park Guell (going inside)
La Sagrada Familia
Sure to surprise you with its particular beauty inside and out, the church is yet unfinished and still under construction. Gaudì’s best-known work is a must-see for any visit to Barcelona. Even if you don’t care much for churches or have seen many others, you might want to make an exception to go inside this one; we bet you’ll agree that it’s unlike anything you have seen before.
Paseo de Gracia
One of the first avenues built during the city’s 19th century expansion, Paseo de Gracia is home to two of Gaudì’s most notable works: La Pedrera and Casa Batlo. Even though we will view the houses only from the outside they are a great introduction to Gaudì’s unique approach and style that are so closely tied to the history of Barcelona.
DURATION: 4 hrs
OTHER COSTS & NOTES
The following rates for optional items that we book for you are valid if you pay in cash, and reflect 10% off the full rates that apply when paying by card or Paypal.
BARCELONA OTHER COSTS
- Entry fee for Sagrada Familia, (pre-purchased), 30 Euro pp for adults, 25 Euro pp for youths 11-18 and seniors.
Otherwise you can search:ALPHABETICALLY BY PORT
BY AREA OF INTEREST
BY GEOGRAPHIC AREA
- Chianti Winery Tour & Tasting
- Chianti’s Charming Villages
- Cinque Terre
- Cinque Terre & Pisa
- Cooking Class in Tuscany
- Cool Castles & Awesome Art (a family-friendly alternative to Cinque Terre)
- Easy Cinque Terre
- Florence & Lucca
- Florence & Pisa
- Florence & Pisa plus a taste of Chianti
- Florence & San Gimignano
- Florence & The Mall
- Florence for Kids & Pisa
- Lucca & Pisa (7 hrs)
- Lucca & Pisa + winery in Montecarlo
- Lucca & San Gimignano or Volterra + optional winery
- Lucca half day (4 hrs)
- Pisa half day (4 hrs)
- San Gimignano & Siena
- San Gimignano & Volterra + optional winery
- Volterra (5-7 hrs)
- Volterra & Pisa + optional winery
- Volterra, Bolgheri & the Super Tuscan wine region