Santorini beach day (4 hrs)
A fun half day at Santorini’s amazing black beach.
A NOTE ABOUT DRIVING TIMES
About a half hour each way.
There’s something for everyone at Perivolos beach! A great choice for families.
▶︎ Available from June thru September.
Perivolos is the longest black sand beach in Santorini, perfect for taking a long stroll. Or if you prefer to lounge under an umbrella, you can do that, too! This beach is fully outfitted with everything you could possibly need — umbrellas, chaises, restaurants, snack bars, water sports equipment for rent.
You’ll have about 3 hours to enjoy the sparkling sea and dark volcanic sand.
A complimentary soft drink or coffee is included with your umbrella/chaise rental.
DURATION: 4 hrs
OTHER COSTS & NOTES
The following rates for optional items that we book for you are valid if you pay in cash, and reflect 10% off the full rates that apply when paying by card or Paypal.
- SANTORINI OTHER COSTS
- The cable car or donkey ride to get up to the meeting point in Fira costs 6 Euro pp, to be paid on the spot in cash (cannot be pre-booked)
- Black beach umbrella/chaise rental, 30 Euro pp
- Akrotiri ruins entrance fee, 12 Euro pp
- Local guide: 4 hrs, 300 Euro*
*If the tour falls on a Sunday or Bank Holiday a supplement of 140 Euro per guide applies.
Photo credit: “View from the parasol” Klearchos Kapoutsis from Santorini, Greece [CC BY 2.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)]
Otherwise you can search:ALPHABETICALLY BY PORT
BY AREA OF INTEREST
BY GEOGRAPHIC AREA
- Cinque Terre & Pisa from La Spezia
- Cinque Terre from La Spezia
- Cool Castles & Awesome Art (a family-friendly alternative to Cinque Terre) from La Spezia
- Easy Cinque Terre from La Spezia
- Florence & Pisa from La Spezia
- Lucca & Pisa
- Lucca & Pisa + winery in Montecarlo from La Spezia
- Lucca, Pisa & the Grotta del Vento
- Portofino & Portovenere from La Spezia
- Authentic Tuscany (countryside, villages, artisan cheese & pasta)
- Chianti Winery Tour & Tasting
- Chianti’s Charming Villages
- Cinque Terre & Pisa from Livorno
- Cinque Terre from Livorno
- Cooking Class in Tuscany
- Cool Castles & Awesome Art (a family-friendly alternative to Cinque Terre) from Livorno
- Easy Cinque Terre from Livorno
- Florence & Lucca
- Florence & Pisa from Livorno
- Florence & Pisa plus a taste of Chianti
- Florence & San Gimignano
- Florence & The Mall
- Florence for Kids & Pisa
- Lucca & Pisa (7 hrs)
- Lucca & Pisa + winery in Montecarlo from Livorno
- Lucca & San Gimignano or Volterra + optional winery
- Lucca half day (4 hrs)
- Pisa half day (4 hrs)
- San Gimignano & Volterra + optional winery
- San Gimignano, Siena & Monteriggioni Castle
- Volterra (5-7 hrs)
- Volterra & Pisa + optional winery
- Volterra, Bolgheri & the Super Tuscan wine region